Today’s episode was recorded on the drive home. No script, no notes in front of me (because “eyes-on-the-road,” obviously…), and plenty of engine noises from my own vehicle and those around me that Audacity’s “Noise Removal” filter couldn’t do enough to remove.
(If you’re new here, most of my podcasts are not recorded like this. I’m just pressed for time this week, so I multi-tasked on the way home.)
- Throw stuff at the wall, see what sticks.
- My hashtag idea didn’t stick.
- Learning by doing sticks.
- Turning a school event into a media production project sticks.
- The “Undo” command sticks, because it means things don’t have to stick. (Wait, what?)
- A willingness to take bad photos allows a few good photos to stick.
- Google Drive for student use? Sticks. It REALLY sticks.