Normally I have videos of me playing games OR audio recordings of me talking about education. This time I combined them to see how it would go. This is the result.
- Next year’s supply list.
- Why Beats are a waste of money.
- Google Drive & Google Apps For Education (GAFE) Are awesome.
- Student tech can be better than school tech.
- Requiring students to have their own tech runs into the “Digital Divide.” “Loaner” tech is needed in a BYOT (Bring Your Own Tech) environment.
- Photoshop? Illustrator? Heck no, GIMP & Inkscape!
- I edit video with Magix Movie Edit Pro. (Windows only)
- My students are starting to use Camtasia to edit video. (Mac & Windows)
- YouTube has a video editor. It isn’t very good.
- There’s a video editor for Android called WeVideo. It’s slightly better than YouTube’s editor.
- I got my number of 8th graders wrong. This is what I get for not looking at a class list during a recording.
- If interest in my program stays steady, I am going to run out of computers in my classroom.
- My school system is doing a computer refresh program where the older computers are signed over to students. I want in on that.