This should have gone up yesterday, but instead I went to see a movie with the wife.
For some reason theaters frown at customers using laptops during the movie, even though they only tell you to turn off your cell phones and pagers. They said nothing about laptops! They should be allowed, right? Um, they didn’t think so.
Ahem … well, in any case, on with the show.
- There is always someone who will resist new technology.
- If there isn’t enough buy-in, even the best technology will fail. (BETA was better than VHS…)
- By being enthusiastic users of technology, we can encourage holdout teachers to try it themselves.
- I’m still looking for audio and video comments to include in my podcasts. If the web interface doesn’t work for you, you can always email it to me instead. That way you can include your own background music, special effects, or whatever.
- Wondering what happened to the audio only version? I’ve started posting them over on PodServe.