I was going through my site statistics to find out what kinds of websites are leading people here. Some of them are obviously just from people clicking on that “Next Blog” link at the top to see another Blogger blog (is that too redundant?), but others are nice to know or, at the very least … interesting. In a lot of these searches I’m finding myself in very nice company.
- academic podcast (Google Search)
- aesthetic art education (MSN Search)
- aesthetic drawing (Google Search)
- art (Google Blog Search) (I’m not on that page any more – it updates too often)
- Acting to Improve
- Edu-Blogging 101: Teacher Blogs (Yes this is a shameless plug, but it’s also a way that somebody found this site.)
- flickr+limit (Google Search)
- “Helen South” books (Google Search)
- “new literacy” vs. “old literacy” (Google Search)
Ok, enough ego boosting for one day. My next post SHOULD contain a podcast, one way or another.