Today’s show shares some more links, for your listening enjoyment.
- The Podcasting wikis that were sent to me were great, but not quite what Ineed for my presentation. I won’t be reinventing the wheel so much as changing the circumference and tread, I think.
- Want to make a quick paper CD case? I see this as an art lesson waiting to happen.
- This story led me to this story. I think it strikes home more for me because I have been stopped by security while taking photos. I lucked out though – the security guard was also an amateur photographer.
- This Wired article has me questioning the parameters of the study they’re discussing.
- Teachers 2.0 is still looking for a few (more) good writers. Care to join us?